Statebridge erroneously charged me $500 for Escrow insurance, when I had already provided proof of coverage.I paid the fee with the assurance that I would be refunded this money.

It's been 4 months and I haven't received the money back, nor does the company communicate with me about this! When I've called in, the loan officer says it takes time. It was their mistake, and I am now demanding that I get my money, plus the late fee I had to pay!

What is even more infuriating is that they are claiming I didn't show proof of insurance two years ago, and just discovered it last December.I really am angry with Statebridge, and will refinance with another company as soon as I can.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Statebridge. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Statebridge to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Statebridge and statebridge mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Statebridge?

Comments

Bridgeton, New Jersey, United States #1197043

I have the same problem.No matter how many times you show that you have insurance that continue to treating me that they are going to add insurance because I haven't shown proof.

The people are *** over there or they are deliberately trying to rip you off. They will destroy your credit. Watch your statements very close where the money is going.

If you can get away from them.It will not get any better.