Update by user Nov 14, 2016

Title is Statebridge non payment of taxes Escrow

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2016

My escrow account is to pay taxes and insurance . My taxes are delinquent now.I have called them at least 7 times to straighten this up.

They put the taxes in care of Accumatch but they used the wrong property. Now they tell me the taxes are paid but they are not. I called the tax office and they said they were not paid and the property will be sold 11/16/2016 on the courthouse steps for delinquent taxes. They keep telling me the escrow department does not have a phone number.

So I e-mailed them the copy of the delinquent taxes that is I e-mailed and faxed them to them 7 times. Don't know what to do now.I guess I will contact a lawyer to straighten this out.

The way I look at it is they broke their contract with me. So DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $160000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Statebridge. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Statebridge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Statebridge to other companies on our site.

Comments