Interest Rate

Chase recently sold my loan to Statebridge. I've had nothing but problems since the transfer.

One month I received a statement saying the balance due was zero. Called them and was told that it was a mistake. Currently, I've been trying to pay the mortgage over the phone and they keep entering the wrong account number and sending insufficient funds notice. Statebridge representative told me that my bank was holding the funds which was not true.

I called my bank and was informed that they were not entering all of the account numbers. On several occasions, I received late notices for payments that were called in on time. I asked to speak to a manager and was told there was no manager to speak to.

The representative was very rude. This is the worst mortgage company I've ever had to deal with.

Review about: Statebridge Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They suck!! Plain and simple

to Anonymous #1371433

Please be careful and potentially get some legal help. I had similar issues with payments not being processed for 10 months.

Two days ago, I was sent notice of the sale of my house in active foreclosure and have less than two weeks to get it stopped. With so many similar horror stories, this is a class action lawsuit in the making and I hope we can all be apart of it.

They are absolutely deceitful and really creating havoc in ordinary people's lives. God help us all!