Statebridge - Inaccurate Credit Reporting - Mortgage Reported As Installment Loan
Mortgage Reported As Installment Loan by State Bridge.
They will not remove inaccurate information reported.
State Bridge Followed up from email complaint via phone!
Requested that I write them a letter via snail mail and file dispute at all 3 credit agencies instead of removing from my report.
This has been an ongoing issue trying to refinance my 8% loan with them. No one will loan me as 93% debt to credit.
Disputed with Equafax and they have not been helpful. Said under investigation instead of removing right away. Opened complaint with Federal Trade Commission / Fair Credit Act has been violated.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "We entered the local Lowe's store around 8:30 pm on 4-9-13 - and the first thing we were greeted by was a pallet of lawn care materials sitting about 6..."
- "Territable!!! I said i didnt want my cut just dead ends off....n he gave me layers n cut wayyyy more then i wanted! On top of i toke a pic..."
- "Ok. So my boyfriend bought me a coach purse for Christmas that was absolutely gorgeous but it was a cream color and i knew it would get dirty very easily...."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."