Mortgage Reported As Installment Loan by State Bridge.

They will not remove inaccurate information reported.

State Bridge Followed up from email complaint via phone!

Requested that I write them a letter via snail mail and file dispute at all 3 credit agencies instead of removing from my report.

This has been an ongoing issue trying to refinance my 8% loan with them. No one will loan me as 93% debt to credit.

Disputed with Equafax and they have not been helpful. Said under investigation instead of removing right away. Opened complaint with Federal Trade Commission / Fair Credit Act has been violated.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Statebridge and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Statebridge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Statebridge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Statebridge?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1207188

"Said under investigation instead of removing right away."

Oh that's how it works.

I can write to the credit guys and they should remove it right away without an investigation.

Get real they have to investigate, that's how it works.